How To switch between Active / Passive mode
Switch between Active and Passive mode
- Connect to the Remote Browser for which you want to change the setting.
- Select the Tools tab
- Click on Favorite Properties
- The Favorite Properties dialog appears.
- Under the group FTP select the Connection dialog. From the Connection tab under Data Connection you can change the Mode to Active Mode (PORT) or Passive Mode (PASV) for the selected Favorite.
- Close the Remote Browser and connect again.
Current Session Setting
- Click the "PASV" button on the toolbar in the Remote Browser when connected to a server.
- Refresh the directory. Press the F5 key or click on the Refresh button in the toolbar.
active, passive, port, pasv
What Is FXP?
PORT command failed
426 Connection closed; transfer aborted
An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
Software Firewall Support
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!