Crashes with the beta?

Am I missing something here? The premium subscription and I can't click on the "X" or exit out of the application other than going into the process manager and killing the application.

Did I miss something?

Nope ... no good. Not working either.

Is there a procedure to completely uninstall SmartFtp prior to installing this as well?

I do the usual. Uninstall; scour registry for any and all references to SmartFtp, delete the application data folder as well as the source folder.

but still no luck. Can't exit via the "x" in the top right corner or through the file menu option

Delete the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SmartFTP

Regards,
Mat

Delete the following registry key:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SmartFTP

Regards,
Mat

Did that as well. Still no go

Move or Delete (backup first) all the files and folders in %AppData%\SmartFTP.

Ok ... so ... here we are ... I've resorted to using free FTP software now. CoreFTP

SmartFTP used to work prior to going to the SSH model (which is actually what I need).
I can transfer files fine while I have the application running but ...

The Q is broke as well (I can't even get the Q empty).
The biggest pet peeve is the application fails to close when clicking on "X" in the top right corner. I have to go into task manager and kill the process.

You've mention to delete the reg key (which I have), you mention to delete the app data info (which I have).

Heck, I've even did a full reg scan and system scan for smartFTP with widcards and I delete everything with a SmartFTP in ANY part of the filename and the app still doesn't work after reinstalling the way it should, beta or otherwise.

Is there ANYTHING else, other than completely wiping my system (which I won't do of course) to get your app to work right?

Install the latest version from here:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

Then post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information"

Also post a screenshot showing the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SmartFTP registry key from regedit.exe after you have deleted this key.

The size of the zip file is only 3kb. The dumps are between 100-200MB each.

Regards,
Mat

The size of the zip file is only 3kb. The dumps are between 100-200MB each.

Regards,
Mat

Im really confused here. Why does the dumps have to be so big if all im doing is opening the application then attempting to close it? The log files from the dump show the smart FTP crashing with ERROR ERROR ERROR. Have you even looked at the dump files? Of because they are the size you expect, you don't even open them?

Please provide the dump files as it is described in the article. Without them we cannot debug the problem.