New version 3.0.1023.4 Crashing

Hi!
I just upgraded my laptop to the new version and have no problems transferring files. I went to my desktop, windows XPv5 servicepack 2, and followed the same process to upgrade it.

I can get in to my server just fine - I go to the local browser and select a file to upload and the minute I let go of the mouse, the software crashes.

I have tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, same issue occurs. I have the latest version of SmartFTP.

Can someone help? I need to transfer from this system and I am stuck.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Kate

Hi! I did this, rebooted and it is still crashing. Like I said, I can get in and access both the the remote and local browsers - but the moment I drag a file to upload, it crashes - and often the entire program shuts down, sometimes an error box pops up but it doesn't give a reason for the crash.

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information"

Usually such errors are caused by 3rd party applications installed on your computer.

Regards,
Mat

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information"

Usually such errors are caused by 3rd party applications installed on your computer.

Regards,
Mat

Here you go: +- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

CPU Speed : 2394 MHz
Total Memory : 765 MB
Free Memory : 262 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 3.0.1024.10
Time Stamp : 2008-10-21 07:16:48
Platform : x86