HELP! 'Can't check file for existance' Error 550

Please help me here.

Up until last night, I was using FTP v1.5. It's always worked great for me. But suddenly, evvery time I got to a certain file in a folder of files I needed to upload, I was getting ' Transfer Failed'. At first I tried switching the mode from Passive to Active -- but that didn't help. So then I upgraded my FTP to 3.0 --which was a fiasco in itself. But I got it working.

NOW....I STILL cannot get all of these files loaded. Again.....once it gets to a certain file, it says it 'Can't check file for existance'. I have tried EVERYTHING< it seems. I ever resized them all, check the file properties. I don't know how these files are different than anything else.

This is urgent. I have a gallery that should have been up for a client yesterday morning!! Yet I can't manage to FTP them. Please tell me what is wrong and what to do. And I need very simple terms....just assume I know nothing. It'll save you lots of questions from me, trust me.

I'm just going to sit here and wait for help.

Hello ..

Did you start the transfer queue? The transfer queue is at the bottom of the SmartFTP window.

If yes is there an item stuck in it? Then double click it to get the the log and post it here. This is also described in the following article under "From Transfer Queue":
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/how- ... f2564.html

Regards,
Mat

Yes, I started the transfer queue and it does the first half, and then starts having issues. No matter which file in that batch I try to upload after that, I get these errors: (I cut and paste from the log after I stopped it...because it just kept trying...)

I see a lot of that log is just repeating. Probably not all necessary, and should any of that info NOT be publically posted?? I am concerned about the security.

There is no more space left on the server:
[12:00:57] 450-Error during write to file: Disk quota exceeded

To solve the problem delete some files or contact your web hosting provider to increase the total space.

Regards,
Mat

I tried to take out/delete what seemed like personal info out of that log - if any seems missing.

There is no more space left on the server:
[12:00:57] 450-Error during write to file: Disk quota exceeded

To solve the problem delete some files or contact your web hosting provider to increase the total space.

Regards,
Mat

Ugh....I thought I just took care of space issues the other day!
Thank you for your help.

Ugh....I thought I just took care of space issues the other day!
Thank you for your help.

I just wanted to come back and thank you once again, Mat. After many hours into the late night last night, and more this morning, not to mention the stress of it all, my issues is finally resolved. I really appreciate your time and effort in helping me.
Have a nice day.