Will not show files

I've been using SmartFTP for a few years, first as a free download and now as a registered user. I use it in a small business setting and have successfully connected to dozens of servers over the years. In fact, have never had it fail. However, I have a new site I'm working on hosted at GoDaddy.com (just like several others) and it simply will not show the files. Everything is set up correctly (I've been doing this for a while). GoDaddy support said there's nothing on their end causing the problem. I can access it okay using Windows Explorer. The only difference I can see that makes this site unique is that it has a .ORG extension, whereas all the rest have had a a .COM, .NET, or .INFO extension. There's nothing else about this site that is in any way different from the dozens of others I've successfully connected to. Any idea what might be causing this???

Thanks.

Hello ..

You can try to remove the "-al" arguments from the LIST command. To do this please take a look here:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/how- ... -f137.html

You have to uncheck the [ ] show all files and [ ] resolve symbolic link options. Then reconnect to the server. If you changed it correctly the listing show show "LIST" without any additional arguments. If this shouldn't solve the problem please post the new log.

Regarding the permission denied problem, it seems you do not have sufficient privileges to create a folder. You may want the administrator of the FTP server you are connecting to.

Regards,
Mat