SmartFTP suddenly stops connecting

My SmartFTP stopped working today. It simply is not connecting and I don't believe any changes were made on my end, nor the server end. Our servers works fine, webpage active, email works, other FTPs work, the only thing that doesn't work is SmartFTP- it doesn't connect to any of our servers. SmartFTP worked yesterday though, and no changes have been made since that I'm aware of.

Q: Does it have a timeclock for registration that expires? We purchased it earlier this year.

Q: Does it need to authenticate each time its used? If so, was there a change on your end that may have disrupted the connection.

Q: Does Smart FTP have any 'startup' items or system extensions that are dependent on it running?

Q: Any ideas on why it will suddenly not connect?

Below is the FTP history. It acts like it logs in, but the hourglass doesn't stop and it times out.

If support responds direct to my email, I will send all the log text.

[14:33:36] PASS (hidden)
[14:33:36] 230 Login successful.

[14:33:36] TYPE A
[14:33:37] 200 Switching to ASCII mode.
[14:33:37] PORT 192,168,100,127,4,176
[14:33:37] 200 PORT command successful. Consider using PASV.
[14:33:37] LIST -aL
[14:34:17] Timeout (40s).
[14:34:17] Active Help: https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/74
[14:34:17] Client closed the connection.

Please help!

Hello ..

>Q: Does it have a timeclock for registration that expires? We purchased it earlier this year.
>Q: Does it need to authenticate each time its used? If so, was there a change on your end that may have disrupted the connection.
>Q: Does Smart FTP have any 'startup' items or system extensions that are dependent on it running?
The problem has nothing do with any of these.

>Q: Any ideas on why it will suddenly not connect?
The reason is probably a change in your network configuration or on the server side. e.g. firewall/NAT configuration.

Please try to change to Passive Mode (PASV) and try again. The following article has some information on how to do that. If you should have any further problems please send the log again:
https://www.smartftp.com/support/kb/how- ... de-f1.html

Regards,
SmartFTP