Preview Images

I was wondering if you could possibly look into expanding the preview handler for viewing images? It would be a intuitive feature and save time for the user. They would not have to download the images under one directory off their website just to find one image they want to edit. They could quickly preview the images in the preview handler window, then select the image they want to edit, then download it to their computer.

It is already possible. Maybe you need to increase the max file size limit for background transfers:
Favorite Properties
Transfer dialog
Background Transfer

I increased it to 200kb and restarted the program expecting it to show a preview on a 100kb file but it hasn't. I can create a support ticket.

I would like to say at one point when I first installed the program I remember the preview handler working but since then it quit working. I enabled preview files via windows as per instructions and when that didn't work I installed the latest prehandler.

The system I'm running is Windows 7 64 bit ultimate
Smartftp client pro 4.0.1156.0 64 bit

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
(Build 7600)

CPU Speed : 2663 MHz
Total Memory : 3070 MB
Free Memory : 1599 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1156.0
Time Stamp : 2011-01-11 20:16:58
Platform : x64
Id : 400129848
Maintenance : 2011-09-10
Days in use : 181

+- Language ---------------------------
en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 8.0.7600.16385

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

It works here. Try with a .png. Can you open more than one concurrent connection to the server?

HI,

I have same problem... I can view jpg's but not .png ?? Is there something I need to do?
WIn7 6x
Ver SmartFtp 4,0,1225,0 (Home Edition)

Upgraded.... No fix
Checked chmod rights on dir... Hmmm FIXED
SmartFTP Rules