Start with Windows and Transfer Queue

First of all, SmartFTP is really great!

Two more suggestions:

- Start SmartFTP with Windows: each time I start Windows I end up starting SmartFTP; it'd be useful an option to silently start SmartFTP with Windows but: no splash screen, no interface, just the system tray icon IMO.

- Transfer queue: the way I'm using SmartFTP a "Clear finished transfers" button would be useful so I can clean the transfer queue window with a press of a button instead select then delete; I don't want to sound lazy but during an entire day it can be really handy.

Thank you in advance.

Hello ..

> Start SmartFTP with Windows: each time I start Windows I end up starting SmartFTP; it'd be useful an option to silently start SmartFTP with Windows but: no splash screen, no interface, just the system tray icon IMO.
Add SmartFTP to the Windows Scheduler or if you want to start it when you log in add it to the Start Menu -> Auto Start / Startup folder.

>Clear finished
Right click into a white space in the transfer queue. Thens select "Remove Finished Items" from the background context menu.

Regards,
Mat

Thank you again Mat.

A button for "Remove Finished Items" would make my day... Anyway, the right click is also handy.

I just forgot one thing: is it possible to set full row select in the local and remote windows? If not can you please consider it?

As far as I can see Transfer Queue has full row selection. It'd be nice to have this feature in all windows.

Yes this is possible. Go to the menu: Tools->Settings. Then in the Interface dialog. [x] Enable Grid for Remote Browser.

Thank you again.