Progress bar

What about a progress bar to show transfer progress? Transfer queue doesn't have it. (or is it a bug?)

My transfer queue shows the progress for each transfer.

Regards,
Mat

What about a progress bar to show transfer progress? Transfer queue doesn't have it. (or is it a bug?)

Did you figure this problem out? I have the same issue. I'd love a progress bar!

The progress status (in percent) is displayed in the transfer queue (bottom window). Would you like a progress bar instead of the percentage?

Regards,
mat

Oh now I see the other replies about the progress bar mentioned the percentages.

Right Mat, looks like a very trivial thing but progress bars are really helpful to give a faster impression on what's going on at a first glance. I missed them since they've gone. A per process and a total progress one would be great!

Thanks

We will implement a per transfer progress bar in a future version. The total progress bar is not possible unless we enumerate all the folders in the first place which is very inefficient.

Regards,
Mat

We will implement a per transfer progress bar in a future version. The total progress bar is not possible unless we enumerate all the folders in the first place which is very inefficient.

Regards,
Mat

Excellent - thanks for your response! I really appreciate this application

Regards,
Mat

Great, thanks for your attention Mat. And you're right, I didn't notice that all folders don't get enumerated at the beginning, sorry =)

Keep up the good work.