SmartFTP Constantly Crashes

I'm a .NET developer so perhaps the SmartFTP dll's arn't playing nice with my system while I code. I love SmartFTP but it constantly locks up when trying to send a large amount of files. Using it to upload a 12 gig website, it locks about half way through the transfer. Exiting the program still leaves the EXE in memory.

Sometimes its so bad that it kills all Internet traffic and i have to reboot. Very strange and i've never seen this happen with any other app. Is SmartFTP doing something out of the ordinary like detouring sock?

I would love to help to fix this issue. I love the transfer Queue and really don't want to switch, but SmartFTP has become totally unreliable. I'm guaranteed that it won't transfer my files over and lock up half way. I'm reduced to zipping up everything and transferring them all that way. Even then it won't transfer half the time.

I've been reluctant to purchase it because of these issues. I would if it clears up my problems!

Let me know what i can do to diagnose the problem and any help i can give to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

-Dice

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)

CPU Speed : 2128 MHz
Total Memory : 2045 MB
Free Memory : 1040 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 2.5.1008.37
Time Stamp : 2008-02-01 00:10:32
Platform : x86