When using SmartFTP version 3.0 you experience problems uploading. In particular files do not get transferred or do not seem to show up on the server.
Please follow the steps below to solve your problem:
- Download and install the latest version of SmartFTP from:
- Take a look at the Upload Tutorial.
- If the Transfer Queue (the window at the bottom) is not started yet (it means the blue play button is disabled) click on the blue play button to start it. By default the Transfer Queue is automatically started.
- If the files are stuck in the Transfer Queue double click the first file and look at the log. You will find the reason the file is not transferring in the log. Please see the 2nd paragraph of the following article on how to get the log: KB: How to get the logs
- Contact technical support
421 Too many connections (1) from this IP
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!