Transfer Queue File Logger
- Fields should always be separated with a comma
- Each record is located on a separate line, delimited by a line break (CRLF).
- Fields containing commas or double-quotes are enclosed in double-quotes.
- If double-quotes are used to enclose fields, then a double-quote appearing inside a field is escaped by preceding it with another double quote.
Log File Name
The file name depends on the Rollover Schedule option:
SessionId: 0 (Background session), 1 (Interactive session)
For performance reasons, writes to the log file are buffered by the operating system. The buffer is flushed in the following situations:
- When the transfer queue completes
- When the transfer queue is stopped
- Other events triggered by the operating system
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!