Setting the sound events
- Select File - Settings from the SmartFTP menu. The Settings dialog appears.
- From the Settings dialog under General select Events. From the Events tab select the Event you want to apply the sound to by highlighting it.
- Select a sound for the highlighted Event from the drop down list at the bottom, type the path-name for the sound file (.wav format) or click the browse button and navigate to the correct path. Various windows sounds can be found in the Media folder located in the windows sub-directory.
- You can preview the sound by clicking on the small speaker symbol.
- You can also select the show pop-up option for the highlighted Event.
- Once done, click on the OK button to save your settings.
How To install sounds
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!