Slow to start
SmartFTP takes a long time to start.
Reduce the number of favorites:
- Select the Tools tab. Click on Edit Favorites
- Delete all favorites you don't have a need for anymore.
Cache and Cache settings
Delete the cache and adjust the cache settings:
- Go to the menu: File - Settings
- Go to the Connection - Cache dialog
- Click on the Empty Cache button
- Set the Cache Expiration setting to Every time the application is closed
Close all the browser windows (Local Browser and Remote Browsers) you don't need.
If the solutions above did not bring the desired result you can delete all data stored in the registry:
KB: How To delete all registry settings
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!