Skip Post Transfer Check
In some situations when the server returns wrong information it is necessary to disable the post transfer check. The most common case is when SmartFTP requests the size of the transferred file and the server returns the wrong size of file. SmartFTP then correctly assumes that the transfer failed. To work around the server bug the post transfer check must be skipped.
Enable "Skip Post Transfer Check" option
- Go to menu: Favorites->Edit Favorites
- Locate your favorite. Look in the Quick Connect folder.
- Right-click on the favorite and select Properties from the context menu
- Go to the Transfer dialog
- Set the Skip ost Transfer Check option from Use Default Settings to Enable
- Click OK to save the changes
Example from buggy FTP server
SmartFTP sends 8950 bytes:
125 Data connection already open; Transfer starting.
8950 bytes transferred. (56,0 KB/s) (156 ms)
226 Transfer complete.
Server reports that the file is only 7069 bytes.
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!