Home > How To > How To sync the Favorites with a shared folder
Created 09 Dec 2010
Modified 25 Apr 2014
How To add a shared folder to the Favorites
This article shows how to add a shared folder to the favorites:
- Create a new folder on the server with the shared favorites
- Share this folder so your computers are able to access it through a network share.
- Start SmartFTP
- Go to the menu: File - Settings
- Go to the General - Favorites dialog
- Click the Add Folder toolbar button
- Enter the name of the shared folder how it will be displayed in SmartFTP (e.g. Shared Folder).
- Select the folder with the favorites you have created in 1. You can use a UNC path as well.
- Click OK