Home > How To > How To sync the Favorites with Dropbox
Created 09 Dec 2010
Modified 13 Feb 2017
How To sync the Favorites with Dropbox
This article shows how to use Dropbox to synchronize the Favorites.
The personal favorites folder is left as is, but an additional favorites folder is added which is synchronized with Dropbox.
- Create a new folder in your existing Dropbox folder. E.g. name it SmartFTP Favorites.
- Start SmartFTP
- Go to the menu: File - Settings
- Go to the General - Favorites dialog
- Click the Add Folder toolbar button
- Type Dropbox into the Name input box.
- Select the Favorites folder you have created in 1
- Click OK