Home > How To > How To sync the Favorites with OneDrive
Created 09 Dec 2010
Modified 25 Apr 2014
How To sync the Favorites with OneDrive
This article shows how to synchronize the Favorites between two computers using Microsoft's OneDrive.
- Install OneDrive on both computers:
- Go to your OneDrive folder:
Open Windows Explorer (explorer.exe)
Go to %USERPROFILE%\OneDrive
- Create a new folder. E.g. name it SmartFTP Favorites.
- Start SmartFTP
- Go to the menu: File - Settings
- Go to the General - Favorites dialog
- Click the Add Folder toolbar button
- Type OneDrive into the Name input box.
- Select the Favorites folder you have created in step 3
- Click OK