Home > How To > How To setup a secure connection
Created 17 Apr 2008
Modified 15 Jun 2015
How To setup a secure FTP connection
To setup a secure FTP connection over TLS to a server.
- Go to menu: File - Connection
The Quick Connect dialog opens
- Select FTPS (Explicit) in the Protocol selection
- Enter the Host name. e.g. ftp.myhost.com
- Enter the Username and Password which have been provided to you. If you do not have this information please contact your web hosting provider.
- Click OK to connect to the server
hippa, secure, encrypted, safe