Home > How To > How To change directory listing options
Created 22 Nov 2002
Modified 25 Jul 2007
How To change directory listing options
- Select Favorites > Edit Favorites from the SmartFTP menu. The Favorites window appears.
- From the SmartFTP Favorites window select the Favorite of interest. Right click on the Favorite and select Properties. The Properties dialog appears.
- From the Properties dialog select FTP > Transfer.
- On the Transfer window under Directory Listing Options click on the drop down list and select Use Favorite’s Settings.
- Once you are done editing the Directory Listing Options, click on OK to save your changes.
directory listing, directory, listing