How To set the Timeout value
- Select Favorites > Edit Favorites from the SmartFTP menu. The SmartFTP Favorites window appears.
- From the SmartFTP Favorites window select the Favorite for which you want to set the Connection Timeout. Right click on the Favorite and select Properties. The Properties dialog appears.
- Select Connection. From the Connection tab under the Options list select Use Favorite Settings
- You can set number of Maximum Retries, Retry Delay time and the Connection Timeout by typing out the value you want it to be set to, or you can use the up and down arrows. The default value for the Connection Timeout is 30 seconds
- Click on the "OK" button to save the changes.
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!