How To schedule a transfer
How To Schedule a Transfer
- Stop the transfer queue
- Do the file transfer operation
- A new transfer gets added to the transfer queue
- In the transfer queue, right-click the transfer which you want to schedule
- To make any changes (e.g. a different destination folder) select Properties from the context menu
- Otherwise, select Schedule from the context menu
- The task Properties property sheet opens
- In the General dialog, for the Security options:
To run the scheduled task in the interactive session, you can use the default settings.
To run the tasked whether the user is logged in or not, see KB: How to run scheduled tasks
- Go to the Triggers dialog and add the conditions which will trigger the task.
- Click OK
- A new task is created
- Go to the Scheduler pane
- Right-click the newly created task
- Select Run from the context menu
- If you have set up the task in 8. to run in the interactive session, a new transfer is added to the transfer queue.
- Go to the Transfer Queue pane
- Start the transfer queue
For a step by step tutorial, see the Schedule the transfer of a folder tutorial.
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!