How To keep a connection open
To maintain an active connection to a server
- Select Favorites > Edit Favorites from the SmartFTP menu. The SmartFTP Favorites window appears.
- From the SmartFTP Favorites window select the Favorite for which you want to use the Keep Alive feature. Right click on the Favorite and select Properties. The Properties dialog appears.
- Under the FTP > Connection option select Keep Alive. From the Keep Alive tab under the Options list select Use Favorite Settings.
- You can enable the Keep Alive feature for the selected Favorite under the Settings list. Select this to automatically send commands at random to the FTP server to keep a connection open.
- Choose the time interval SmartFTP will wait before sending a command to keep the connection alive.
keep, connection, open, alive
421 No Transfer Timeout
What do you think about this topic? Send feedback!