Drop Folders problem

Drop Folder is a really cool feature, especially since I got used to it on Transmit on a Mac and since I'm a long SmartFTP user I was excited to see this as it's a HUGE productivity booster.

Unfortunately there seems to the problem with it as when I drag the file on the icon, SmartFTP starts, logs ok, goes to the specified folder but simply won't transfer the file but just stays on the folder that was specified to be the drop folder on my desktop.

Tried several variations but it simply won't put the file/s into the transfer queue. It does log in ok and works just fine to the point when it needs to start uploading the file.

Btw, regular drag and drop works just fine when I'm in SmartFTP, it's just the problem with Drop Folders.

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Service Pack 1 (Build 6001) x64

CPU Speed : 2793 MHz
Total Memory : 10229 MB
Free Memory : 7295 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 3.0.1022.30
Time Stamp : 2008-09-16 00:36:43
Platform : x64
Days in use : 10

+- Application DLL --------------------
sfFTPLib.dll : 1.5.13.47
sfFavorites.dll : 1.0.18.30
sfFavoritesShellExtension.dll : 1.0.1.14
sfTransferQueue.dll : 1.0.15.30
sfFTPShellExtension.dll : 1.0.13.30
SmartFTPPS.dll : 3.0.1022.30

+- Language ---------------------------
SmartFTP.exe : 3.0.1022.30

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 7.0.6001.18000

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

Thanks.

Hello ..

I'm unable to reproduce the problem. Tested on Windows Vista 64-bit Vista with the latest version of SmartFTP.

Please try to install SmartFTP from:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

If this doesnt work go to the command line. Then go to the SmartFTP application folder:
cd %ProgramFiles%\SmartFTP Client
Then type
regsvr32.exe sfShellTools.dll

Then restart Explorer.exe (or your computer)

Regards,
Mat

You can set the "On Queue Complete" option to "Close Application" in the menu: Tools->Settings Queue dialog.

Regards,
Mat