copy url doesnt work from the transfer queue

If I upload a local file to my ftp the upload appears in the xfer queue.
right clicking on the upload there is the option copy the url of the upload - but it doesn't put anything on the clipboard.
to me it should copy the url of the destination for the upload in this scenario.

Ideally, it would be great if the xfer queue copy url function worked like it does in the remote browser (i.e. had the same popup submenu).

Cheers

Hello ..

Yep I can confirm this limitation. The Copy URL feature only works if the source type is set to remote (e.g. download).

What exactly do you use the Copy URL feature for in the Transfer Queue?

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

Yep I can confirm this limitation. The Copy URL feature only works if the source type is set to remote (e.g. download).

What exactly do you use the Copy URL feature for in the Transfer Queue?

Regards,
Mat

Sure, allow me to explain...
I frequently upload files to our ftp server for a specific person.
Whilst the file is uploading I take the opportunity to email the person and document what the file contains.
In the email I like to link directly to the file (usually via the http prefix rather than ftp as it happens).

When I first found the menu option it seemed to offer what I needed but it didn't function for uploads.
Its no big problem - I've found I can refresh the main view whilst its uploading, find the file in the list and copy the url from there.
It would just save time if it could be done directly from the transfer queue.

By the time I've written the email the file has nearly finished uploading and I can send the email. In the worst case I queue the email using a delayed send function in my email package (so as to avoid linking to an incomplete file). This way I can get on with other tasks without having to come back to the task of emailing people once the upload has completed. I can get it all out of the way!