Unable to upload from network drive using 3

I can upload fine unless I am uploading from a network drive. When I drag files out of the temporary queue to their location the show up in the transfer queue for a few seconds and then leave the transfer queue but no files have been added to the remote directory.

transfer queue is empty
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--TransferQueueItems-->
<Items><Version>1</Version></Items>

Nothing changes in the log.
[14:57:36] NOOP
[14:57:36] 200 Zzz...

Here is my system dump.

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows XP Professional x64 Edition
Service Pack 2 (Build 3790)

CPU Speed : 1962 MHz
Total Memory : 1499 MB
Free Memory : 1066 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 3.0.1018.3
Time Stamp : 2008-06-24 17:31:48
Platform : x64
Id : 400036662
Days in use : 1

+- Application DLL --------------------
sfFTPLib.dll : 1.5.13.32
sfFavorites.dll : 1.0.14.3
sfFavoritesShellExtension.dll : 1.0.1.13
sfTransferQueue.dll : 1.0.11.3
sfFTPShellExtension.dll : 1.0.9.3

+- Language ---------------------------
SmartFTP.exe : 3.0.1018.3

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 7.0.5730.13

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

Please post the log from the transfer queue item. To get it:
1. stop the transfer queue
2. do the drag&drop operation of one file
3. double click the item in the queue
4. start the queue
5. the log will be displayed in the window that appears in 3

Regards,
Mat

Please post the log from the transfer queue item. To get it:
1. stop the transfer queue
2. do the drag&drop operation of one file
3. double click the item in the queue
4. start the queue
5. the log will be displayed in the window that appears in 3

Regards,
Mat

The log stayed blank after I clicked the play button.

The transfer queue itself filled in all of the columns (average speed, Current Speed, ...) for about 2 or 3 seconds (for both a 200KB file and a 40MB file) and then cleared itself.

Again, this is only from a mapped drive. Everything works fine from a local drive.

Thanks

The log should not stay blank even if the local file could not be found. It is important that you test with 1 item only.

Regards,
Mat

Ah you are using the transfer queue to copy from a local folder (also network drive mapped in windows) to another local folder. Is this correct?

Ah you are using the transfer queue to copy from a local folder (also network drive mapped in windows) to another local folder. Is this correct?

No, I am attempting to upload from a mapped drive to a remote ftp folder.

But in the screenshot you posted the destination says "C:\Document ..." which is not a remote location.

But in the screenshot you posted the destination says "C:\Document ..." which is not a remote location.

Hmm,

I had not noticed that before. I wonder to where it is attempting to copy? However, this happens when I drag the file out of my temporary queue into the folder above in the "Folders" view above. Which is a remote ftp location.

Why would it change the destination to a local folder on my machine?

Again, I can do the same thing if I use a file on a folder that is not mapped and it works just fine.

Bug confirmed. Working on a fix.

In the meanwhile you can directly drag&drop the files without using the temporary queue. Just drag and drop the files from the local browser to the remote browser.

Regards,
Mat

Bug confirmed. Working on a fix.

In the meanwhile you can directly drag&drop the files without using the temporary queue. Just drag and drop the files from the local browser to the remote browser.

Regards,
Mat

Actually, that has not worked for me either.

Hm might be a problem with the network share as well. We will look into it. The bug has been introduced at the time we implemented drag&drop from virtual folders (e.g. zip folders).
Fix will be available in max 24h.

Regards,
mat

Hello ..

The bug fix is now available in the latest version:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

This fix solves the problem when using drag&drop from the temporary queue to the remote browser.

Regards,
Mat

We are unable to reproduce the problem with d&d from a network share to the remote browser. What kind of network share is it? And does it happen with any network share?

Regards,
Mat

Hello Jimmy ..

Another user was able to reproduce it. He reported that copy&paste and using the arrows in the middle bar between the remote browser and local browser worked. In addition drag&drop from Windows Explorer to the Remote Browser always worked with network shares or mapped drives. Can you confirm this?

Regards,
Mat