[PHP] Directory property not found

e

Okay nvm my first question, i found what properties are available.

Replace the "Directory" property with "Items".

The samples in the latest version of the FTP Library already have these problems fixed.

To see how exception handling in PHP works please take a look at the following manual:
http://www.php.net/exceptions

Regards,
Mat

Yeah, already found that.

I hope you can answer my other 2 questions.

Hello ..

I don't know if you can catch a COM (Dispatch) event in PHP. Asynchronous calls are not recommended. Use the synchronous calls and create a new thread for each connection.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

I don't know if you can catch a COM (Dispatch) event in PHP. Asynchronous calls are not recommended. Use the synchronous calls and create a new thread for each connection.

Regards,
Mat

Sadly php doesnt allow multi threading, currently trying to make fxp transfers async hopefully it will work as i like. And if that doesnt work, ill just have my php thread open a new php file and hvae it output into .txt file and read the .txt file with the main thread, its what i've dont with other few thinks, works pretty good but is ugly

Atm i dont catch events i just wait for error codes to return, dont think php can do that either.

But as i said when i finish the class i wouldnt mind it made public for paying users.