Sample ASP upload code

I didn't see any upload code in the provide asp code sample. Any chance I can get a sample upload script? or point out where I missed it. Thanks

Hello ..

I'm sorry but we don't have a sample for uploading using ASP available. But the idea is pretty straightforward:
1. Save the upload data from request object to a temporary file
2. Upload the temporary file with objFTP.UploadFile() function

Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

I'm sorry but we don't have a sample for uploading using ASP available. But the idea is pretty straightforward:
1. Save the upload data from request object to a temporary file
2. Upload the temporary file with objFTP.UploadFile() function

Regards,
-Mat

Sorry, but I don't know exactly how to do what your saying. If you could just show me a few lines of code on how to upload it would be very helpful. Thanks

Do you want to know how to construct a form in ASP which allows a file to be submitted to the web server?
or
Do you need to know how to upload a file with the FTP component? (not necessary through a web page)

Regards,
-Mat

Do you want to know how to construct a form in ASP which allows a file to be submitted to the web server?
or
Do you need to know how to upload a file with the FTP component? (not necessary through a web page)

Regards,
-Mat

The first one. Upload a file submitted to a web server.

Hello ...

You need a component like this:
http://www.aspupload.com/faq.html

In addition if you want to upload the file from your web server to an FTP server you need to purchase a license for the SmartFTP FTP Library.

Regards,
-Mat
SMartFTP