Incorrect date & time for first file retrieving via MLSD or LIST

Hi, I've found what appears to be a recently introduced bug. When retrieving the information from an MLSD or LIST listing the very first file has the wrong date & time. I can reproduce this bug using a clients FTP server (which returns the following in the header when connecting: Net::FTPServer/1.120-1 ME::VFS::Interface::FTP/8596)

Using an older SmartFTP client it was returning the correct date & time of the very first file, but in the latest release the wrong date & time is being returned. Note that this problem only occurs with the first file in a directory, all other files have the correct date & time. I've tested using the standard Windows command line FTP client (which doesn't use MLSD) and it's returning the correct date & time, and also with the FileZilla client (using LIST) which also returns the correct date & time.

Note that I'm using the library, not the SmartFTP client. I was just using the SmartFTP client to confirm the problem isn't in my code.

Thanks

As I cannot reproduce the problem you have reported please provide a detailed bug report with the log of the FTP session, the raw directory listing and a screenshot of what the latest version of SmartFTP shows in the Remote Browser.

Thank you.
Regards,
-Mat

Hello ..

Thanks. Yes please provide me with a test account. Still no success here :-(
I think its more likely that the server returns the wrong information the first time.

Regards,
-Mat

Hi, I've sent you the login details via private message.

Thank you.

As I guessed in my previous post the bug is with the FTP server. It returns the wrong information for the very first MLSD listing:

TYPE=file;SIZE=5;MODIFY=20061023035041;PERM=rwafd;UNIX.MODE=rw-r--r--; test1.txt
TYPE=file;SIZE=5;MODIFY=20061023075034;PERM=rwafd;UNIX.MODE=rw-r--r--; test2.txt

Regards,
-Mat

Thank you.

As I guessed in my previous post the bug is with the FTP server. It returns the wrong information for the very first MLSD listing:

TYPE=file;SIZE=5;MODIFY=20061023035041;PERM=rwafd;UNIX.MODE=rw-r--r--; test1.txt
TYPE=file;SIZE=5;MODIFY=20061023075034;PERM=rwafd;UNIX.MODE=rw-r--r--; test2.txt

Regards,
-Mat
Hi, thanks, luckily the bug in the FTP server is only in MLSD and not LIST (which they can now use until their hoster updates/fixes the FTP server).