PRE SALES BUSINESS SUPPORT _ CRITICAL

Hi,
I am the ITADMIN working to find an ftp client for a business.
I have posted for days and not received any help.
I am working to evaluate smarftp and wsftp. I like smart better but there is a consistent issue.
I was getting an error about "port command" so I changed to port mode and then got an error about "non existent file" and then found to change my transfer settings to "UNCHECK SHOW ALL FILES" and "RESOLVE LINKS"

Then I got in and things seemed to work but now I get these errors.

Please help as I need to get this in the next day. I called sales and they told me I had to get help this way.
here is my log, basically I am getting 2 errors now of "error 502 command not implemented"
SmartFTP v1.5.990.19
Resolving host name "192.168.2.7"
Connecting to 192.168.2.7 Port: 21
Connected to 192.168.2.7.
220 Service ready for new user.
USER jake
331 User name okay, need password.
PASS (hidden)
230 User logged in, proceed.
SYST
215 UNIX Type: L8 Version: SnapOS.
FEAT
502 Command not implemented.
TYPE I
200 Command okay.
REST 0
502 Command not implemented.
PWD
257 "/" is your working directory.

FEAT is a quite new command that few servers implement, it's sort of optional. Just don't care if you get "502 Command not implemented" for it. If the error message disturbs you, you can turn of FEAT checking in the Settings under Connection -> Connection Settings.

REST is used to resume transfers. Either the feature has been disabled or the server does not support it. It's not a sign that something went wrong receiving "502 Command not implemented" here. It's just a test for resuming capabilities that failed, so it's more like an information to the user.