Resume and auto logout of a remote server

I just started using SmartFTP v1.0 build 981.

I looked at the resume functionalities Smart provides, and I have two questions so far.

Questions:
1. The only way to have queued downloads and/or uploads resumed, is to set the queue globally. Please kindly confirm.
2. How to set Smart automatically log out of a remote server from/to which download/upload queue is finished? I checked some options avaible such as "Stop queue". "Logoff", "System shutdown", however I do not like any of the options. Auto log out a remote server is what I want.

Although these questions may seem to be naive, I'd appreciate your kind advices:)

Global queue disconects from the server when queue is finished without do nothing.

Global queue disconects from the server when queue is finished without do nothing.

That is cool:D Unlike other FTP clients, SmarFTP shows directories on remote server. It is kinda hard to whether I have logged off. But hey, it is nice that Smart shows remote server directories even after logout. Guess I need to used to this one...

Btw, can anyone confirm this?

"1. The only way to have queued downloads and/or uploads resumed, is to set the queue globally. Please kindly confirm. "

Thanks a lot.

yes. confirm.

carlos

Thanks Carlos