File view never correct

I use SmartFTP to transfer files from home to work and back again. It is a great product, but I'm having one major difficulty with it. When used from home it never gets the files correct. The FTP site is a work address, and the file listing is correct when at work, but not at home.

Let me try to describe the two major problems I have:

* The files it shows in the root folder seem recursive down the first path. So as an example, if this is my tree:

ftp.myftp.com

+ foo

- bar.c

When I first connect, I see the "foo" folder, but also "bar.c" inside the root folder, when I shouldn't see it at all. If I try to delete, download, etc, it gives me errors (of course) because the file isn't there.

* After uploading files from home, if I disconnect and then reconnect, the file listing only gives me the files from the first folder in the root folder, and I can't see anything else. Using the above example, all I would see is:

ftp.myftp.com

- bar.c

Now, if I launch SmartFTP from work and look, everything looks just as it should. I sincerely hope this is just a silly user setting on my part causing this. I don't know if perhaps it is a caching issue? Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

One last minor inconvenience (again, from the home side) is that I can't drag and drop from the ftp site to a local folder. I can do this at work just fine, but not from home. The drag appears to work, but when I got to that folder, there is just an empty folder named "SOFTDRP" or something along those lines (sorry, not at home right now to test).

Thanks again,
Jeff

Please post your license key (without the signature) for Premium Support.

Thank you.
SmartFTP.com

-----BEGIN KEY-----
ID: 400005497
User: Jeffrey Massung
Company:
Email: jma@insightbb.com
Version: 1.0
Number: 1
Date of Issue: 2004-05-24
Maintenance Expiration: 2005-05-24
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----

Go to Menu: Settings->Transfer
and in the "Directory Listing Options"
disable the Recusive -R option.

If you are connecting over a favorite disable it the favorite item settings.

Regards,