Can't see contents

I am not seeing any contents being displayed with the new version of SmartFTP 4.0.1203.0. Connection to the FTP server is successful.

When I close the SmartFTP app and I will see the contents for a split of second.

Older version of SmartFTP works find, but not working after upgrade.

Please help
Thanks

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

here you go:

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Edition
(Build 7600)

CPU Speed : 2992 MHz
Total Memory : 2047 MB
Free Memory : 2047 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1203.0
Time Stamp : 2011-06-30 16:17:45
Platform : x86
Id : 400087521
Maintenance : 2012-01-19
Days in use : 234

+- Language ---------------------------
en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 8.0.7600.16385

No, it didn't work. Still seeing no contents, but connection is fine. I can get the content display using Internet Explorer 8. This happens on my 64bit Windows 7 system as well.

Please post a screenshot.

Same problem here... in the screenshot you will see only an emty folder.. when the files are there...

I cant use the program at all... please URGENT

here is the screenshot

Right-click on the folder (D) then select "Show Raw Listing" from the context menu. This will show you what the server returns.

Right-click on the folder (D) then select "Show Raw Listing" from the context menu. This will show you what the server returns.

It show nothing... an empty txt

If I use any other FTP program It works perfect
When I used the old Smartftp It works Perfect (But now If I try to downgrade to an old smartftp it doesn't fix the problem

System Info:

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition
Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

CPU Speed : 3340 MHz
Total Memory : 12279 MB
Free Memory : 8380 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1207.0
Time Stamp : 2011-07-18 00:44:56
Platform : x64
Id : 400076378
Maintenance : 2012-11-30
Days in use : 453

+- Language ---------------------------
es-ES

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 9.0.8112.16421

I have change my Serv-u server to Cerberus FTP server... and now Smartftp seems to work
I can see my files with no problems

so it must be a problem between Smartftp <---> Serv-U

hello friend can you please let me know from where you made that change ? i am on same problem but cannot solve. please let me know how you made change Serv-u server to Cerberus FTP server

The problem seems to be with compression in Serv-U. Disable compression in the Favorite Properties -> FTP -> Transfer -> Compression dialog. Disable it for list, upload and download.