Adding Uploads To Transfer Queue No Longer Works

I have been able to add items to the transfer queue to upload for some time now. Today, I seem to not be able to do that using either of the following two methods:

- Dragging & Dropping the file from Windows Explorer into the Remote Browser window for the folder where I want to upload the file, or
- Opening a Local Browser window, choosing the file to upload, and then clicking on the "Upload" button in the central gap between the Remote Browser and Local Browser.

Neither one of these methods for uploading works any longer. Nothing is added to the transfer queue list. Downloading continues to add items to the transfer queue list though.

Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this bug?

Thanks for your help!

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog in SmartFTP. Thanks.

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog in SmartFTP. Thanks.

Sure no problem! Here it is:

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Edition
Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)

CPU Speed : 1596 MHz
Total Memory : 16315 MB
Free Memory : 11395 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1163.0
Time Stamp : 2011-01-27 00:14:14
Platform : x64
Id : 400124491
Maintenance : 2011-04-12
Days in use : 21

+- Language ---------------------------
en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 8.0.7601.17514

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

Please install the latest version: https://www.smartftp.com/download then try again.

Thank you - the issue doesn't appear to be occurring any longer. Is this a known issue that was resolved between the older build that I previously had installed and the new version that I installed today?

No it's not a known issue. Maybe your installation was just broken and reinstalling the latest version recreated all the registry keys again.