Getting Sync Navigation Working

Is there a trick to getting Sync Navigation working? Maybe do I need to set something in the favorite of the site?

I remember it working in the past with a different FTP site, but noticed it not working for the current FTP site I'm using today.

Thanks!

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

sure thing.

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows 7
(Build 7600)

CPU Speed : 2666 MHz
Total Memory : 4094 MB
Free Memory : 967 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1145.0
Time Stamp : 2010-10-28 00:28:15
Platform : x64
Id : 400129737
Maintenance : 2011-09-07
Days in use : 169

+- Language ---------------------------
en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 9.0.7930.16406

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

oh hey MB also on a unrelated note I noticed that I could not view my own forum profile, or anyone else's for that matter. It says that permission denied. I didn't know if you were aware of this. If its on purpose I can see the reason why.

Can you try it with the latest version?
https://www.smartftp.com/download

Just to be sure, did you click on the sync navigation button after you have opened a local browser and a remote browser and selected the "root" folders in each browser?

The profile feature has been disabled because bots have been spamming the users in the past.

Ok I installed the new version, but I don't think that was the problem because its still not working as I expected, although this can be contributed to user error eh. They key to getting it working was (doing what you suggested) selecting sync navigation with both local and remote at the root folder. What I was doing was selecting sync navigation when I was deep into the site. Not sure how hard a problem it is to solve the functionality that I was expecting. I'll just have to remember to go back to the site root. Keep up the good work.