Connection rejected

I just purchased SmartFTP but I'm having a hard time connecting to the host even though I've tried it from three different machines. I have been using Secure FTP 2.6 up until now but I now need a more sophisticated and flexible program so I thought I'd give SmartFTP a try. I'm using the same exact connection sertting I use with SecureFTP but for some reason can never connect.

Any idea why?

[09:28:58] SmartFTP v4.0.1145.0
[09:29:07] Resolving host name "xxxxxxxx.brown.edu"
[09:29:07] Connecting to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Port: 21
[09:29:07] Connected to xxxxxxxx.brown.edu.
[09:29:07] 220 Service Ready for new User
[09:29:07] AUTH TLS
[09:29:07] 234 Enabling SSL
[09:30:07] Server closed connection
[09:30:07] An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.
[09:30:07] Connect failed. Waiting to retry (30s)...
[09:30:37] Connection attempt 2...

Can you post the host name so we can try to reproduce it? If you dont want to post it here please email it to our support.

Can you post the host name so we can try to reproduce it? If you dont want to post it here please email it to our support.

I can email you the host name, but I'm pretty sure our firewall is going to prevent a connection from outside our network. I think this is an internal onl;y file transfer server, but we can try.

Where do I email it to?

Got it.