Copy Files with delete command

I have files with different names being place several times a day on our FTP Server. I need to copy those files over to another folder on another server where the SmartFTP Client is running. Once those files have been transfered I need to delete the original in order to prevent duplicates. I have configured the transfer for copy with delete and checked retain folder. What is happening the files are being transferred but not deleted? I have used the move function but the entire folder gets moved not just the files and I need to keep the existing folder naming structure.

System details
+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 "R2" Standard x64 Edition
Service Pack 2 (Build 3790)

CPU Speed : 2826 MHz
Total Memory : 16378 MB
Free Memory : 13090 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1142.0
Time Stamp : 2010-10-20 23:35:53
Platform : x64
Id : 400131292
Maintenance : 2011-10-22
Days in use : 12

+- Language ---------------------------
en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 8.0.6001.18702

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

Set the operation to "Move". Then in the Advanced properties dialog of the transfer queue item, enable the "Keep Folder" option. Use the default synchronization method: One Way.

Set the operation to "Move". Then in the Advanced properties dialog of the transfer queue item, enable the "Keep Folder" option. Use the default synchronization method: One Way.
I have done that, but it moves the entire folder over and all I need are just the files not the folder (the host folder and local folder have different names)

I changed the properties to copy to the root folder and started to receive child process errors

the properties were

C:\eagle_files\orders\import\orders I changed the properties to C;\eagle_files\orders\import for this is where I need to files to reside

It should work as I have described. Please try again.

Everything works up to the delete part, I get a permissions error on the delete child process. I have changed the permissions to full control on all subfolders and full control on the main ftp folder. Do I have to stop the FTP and restart or what?

Please post the transfer log with the error message.

Found the issue the FTP Server did not have the delete permissions given... Thanks