Can get it to work

Dear SmartFTP support staff,
I have gotten your FTP program SmartFTP and have been trying to follow the tutorials for how to use it. Unfortunately I can't get past step one because it will not finish connecting to my domain. It has been sitting there for over 70 minutes saying it is searching for items but nothing is happening!! What is the problem?? I would appreciate any assistance that could be provided as I need this software to work so that I can finish my assignment for school. I will await your reply!!
Frustrated and angry,
Zachariah A Lloyd

Please post the log from the remote browser. And for technical support please purchase a license. Thank you.

Please post the log from the remote browser. And for technical support please purchase a license. Thank you.

Dear mb,
Purchase a license?? Are you serious?? So what you are saying is that in order to get support for your software I have to spend more money???? You must be joking!!!! I have already spent WAY too much money on this assignment already!! As far as logging in from a remote server I am not sure exactly what that means because I have followed your tutorials for connecting FTP and that did not work, instead of connecting to my domain or my web site it just sits there forever and does nothing claiming to be "searching for items"!! I will not give you any money because you have put bugged software on the web for people to download and would like an answer!! I will await your reply.
Zachariah A Lloyd