SmartFTP hang on "Upload..."

If I select "Upload..." either by right-clicking or from the Commands menu, SmartFTP hangs. Version info, etc is below. I can drag-and-drop items to upload them successfully, I can download, rename etc. Just not "Upload...".

Upgrade to the latest version did not fix this. This used to work fine... Please help.

Thanks
Dale

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Edition
(Build 7600)

CPU Speed : 2160 MHz
Total Memory : 3070 MB
Free Memory : 876 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1097.0
Time Stamp : 2010-04-13 01:18:23
Platform : x64

Maintenance : 2012-11-26
Days in use : 257

+- Language ---------------------------
en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 8.0.7600.16385

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

We are unable to reproduce the problem. We believe it may be caused by a shell extension that you have installed.

You may want to try to disable some extensions:
http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/shexview.html

I'm skeptical about this quick diagnosis. Running this tool you pointed me to, I have alomost no 3rd party (non-Microsoft shell extensions registered) -- and by far the most are from SmartFTP.

Since you believe it may be a shell extension, can you give me more details how to diagnose this? Any clue as to what I'm looking for? Given your quick answer you have clearly diagnosed this sort of situation previously. What offending shell extensions have you found?

Also, can I enable logging so I can see which extentions are being called when SmartFTP hangs?

Thank you - that fixed it.

If you have the time, can you export this registry key (from the old branch) and email (support at smartftp.com) it to us?
Please renew the .reg to .txt.

Thank you
Mat

If you have the time, can you export this registry key (from the old branch) and email (support at smartftp.com) it to us?
Please renew the .reg to .txt.

Thank you
Mat

Done