Local Browser doesn't drag and drop

I've been having issues with the local browser. If I want to move a file to another folder in the list. It wont move it. I can grab the file, move it over a folder and when I release it, it does nothing. I have to use windows explorer. Also it won't open windows explorer either. When you right click on a folder in the local browser and choose Explore, its supposed to open windows explorer to that exact folder. All it does is open the folder inside SFTP showing the contents. Explore and Open do the exact same function when you right click on a folder. Also if you right click on a folder in the folder list itself, and choose Explore, it just shows the contents as well. That's useless really. Will this be fixed?

Thanks

Please post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
Service Pack 3 (Build 2600)

CPU Speed : 1665 MHz
Total Memory : 2047 MB
Free Memory : 865 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1091.0
Time Stamp : 2010-03-20 21:13:42
Platform : x86
Id : 400095468
Maintenance : 2011-03-23
Days in use : 334

+- Language ---------------------------
en-US

+- Internet Explorer ------------------
Version : 7.0.5730.11

+- Winsock ----------------------------
Winsock : 2.2

Updated but the problem still exists. The local browser will not open windows explore with a right click. And if you try to drag a file to the folder list and drop it in another folder on the same drive or even a subfolder, you get the circle with a line through it and it won't do it.

Confirmed and fixed the drag&drop problem. We are still looking at the Explore/Open problem.