Multi part transfers not working

Hello,

I have a queue of about 10 files to download, and I want to download one at a time, but enable Multi part transfer for the file being transferred. When I check "Enable" under Multi Part downloads and increase the number of workers, SmartFTP gets stuck in the following loop:

Starting with the first file, the status is "Waiting for Children", then the status is "Retrying".And then it moves to the next file and repeats the process, ultimately not downloading anything.

IF I only have one file in the queue and I enable multi-part transfer then it usually works.

Can someone help with this please? I have the latest version of SmartFTP, running on Windows Server 2003 x64. I bought SmartFTP for the multi-part feature but have been unable to use.

Please post the log from the failed transfer.

The total number of workers in the transfer queueu does not effect the number of connections used for multi part transfers.

Please post the log from the failed transfer.

The total number of workers in the transfer queueu does not effect the number of connections used for multi part transfers.

I misspoke when I said I increase the number of workers, I meant to say the number of parts. I'll try and grab the log.

Please also post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.