Win7 64 bit MSVCR100.dll missing (Backup Tool)

I have recently installed 64 bit Windows 7 and had backed up my SmartFTP settings. When I run the Backup Tool to recover those settings that I backed up, I am presented with a box that displays:

The program can't start because MSVCR100.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Pointers?

Thank you. This has been fixed. The fix will be included in the next release.

When do you anticipate the next release? I'm hurting here not being able to get all of my saved settings back up and running.

Most likely in the next 24-48 hours. I apologize for your inconvenience.

Worked perfectly, thanks!

Wow that's impressevie. I'm just looking into getting smartftp and was doing some research. It's nice to see that a new version came out within 24 hours because 1 person had a problem. Now I'm definitely going to get smartftp.

Hi, my SmartFTP worked just fine for a couple of months until I started getting this MSVCR100.dll missing error whenever I use it. The thing is that I can find the MSVCR100.dll file on my computer so it isn't missing at all...so I tried replacing it with another copy downloaded from a site that I found, but no luck...I suspect this has got to do with the path in windows that points this dll. In Micorsoft support page (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/188213) about another 'missing dll' error and in another support page it says that these kinds of errors might also occur when windows can’t find the path to a dll file. So I guess this is the problem that I'm having, but I don't know where and how to find that 'path' in windows that points the MSVCR100.dll and I'll appreciate it if you can instruct me how to find it.