Physical Memory eaten up by Smart FTP

Hi,

I am running Smartftp on one of our servers and it is continually monitoring a couple of folders for new files to be added to them and if it finds new files it uploads them. This all works fine. However, when smartftp is running it gobbles up all the physical memory. This is only solved by opening and closign smart ftp, and then the problem reoccurs again within an hour. Smart FTP still does what it is meant to but it means I cannot perform any other tasks on this server unless I close and open smart ftp.

Any ideas how I can get SmartFTP to run but not gobble up so much memory.

Thanks

Adrian

Post the system information from the menu: Help->About "System Information" dialog.

I'm a different user but am having the same problem. Long story short I move a lot of files and eventually I get a Windows 7 message that it is out of memory. I think the same thing is happening on Vista but it doesn't provide a nice message like W7. Here is the info off of the Windows 7 machine. This was taken after I closed and restarted SmartFTP...have to keep this huge transfer running! And...I commented out my license ID.

+- System -----------------------------
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition
(Build 7600)

CPU Speed : 2660 MHz
Total Memory : 9207 MB
Free Memory : 7962 MB

+- SmartFTP ---------------------------
Version : 4.0.1072.0
Time Stamp : 2009-11-20 20:41:14
Platform : x64
Id : ***********
Maintenance : 2010-09-03