Scheduling function greyed out

I wish to schedule a daily download (as i did in version 3) but when i select the files to be downloaded in the queue and hit SCHEDULE i arrive at a greyed out monitor tab. Where did the scheduling function go?
Thanks,
Tayjas

Go to the Schedule dialog in the properties. Then create a new trigger.

Uh--but when i select the items paused in the transfer queue and choose properties, the only tabs i see are "general," "monitor"' (again greyed out) and "Advanced." Where can i create a trigger? Thanks again.

Go to the Schedule dialog in the properties. Then create a new trigger.

You cannot set a trigger for multiple items. Select a single item, then go to the Properties.

Great. Thank you. That worked -- for that one out of 80 items i need to download daily. How can i schedule a daily transfer of the whole lot?

You cannot set a trigger for multiple items. Select a single item, then go to the Properties.

Why don't you schedule a folder?

When i place a top-level folder in the transfer queue what shows up are the individual items that were in the folder. There MUST be some way of doing this. Isn't it something that everyone wants to do all the time? Thanks again--in advance-- for your suggestions.

Why don't you schedule a folder?

You need to drag&drop the top level folder to the transfer queue and not its content.

Got it. That works. Thanks for your patient help!

You need to drag&drop the top level folder to the transfer queue and not its content.

How do i set it up so missed Scheduled Transfers are performed as soon as SmartFTP is opened?
Is there even a way to manually tell it to do so?

(It STILL seems to be way more of a pain than it was in version 3. What happened???)
Peter

>How do i set it up so missed Scheduled Transfers are performed as soon as SmartFTP is opened?
>Is there even a way to manually tell it to do so?
At the moment there is no setting to do so. We might consider adding it in a future version. To get around the problem just leave SmartFTP running all the time.