No such file or directory

I keep getting this error:

550 (file name here): No such file or directory

I just upgraded to the newest version and renewed my maintenance. It was working fine only a few days ago.

This is not an error and you can ignore the message. Check the status of your transfers in the transfer queue.
Is the transfer queue started?

This is not an error and you can ignore the message. Check the status of your transfers in the transfer queue.
Is the transfer queue started?
Yes the transfer queue is started. When I click on it to start nothing happens. Is this a transfer queue thing? Is there anyway to stop using the transfer queue? I just want to upload a file. I don't want to wait for files to upload or download.

chriseevants: double click the item/file that is stuck in the transfer queue. A log window opens which displays the errors.

kal: No all transfers go through the transfer queue. If the transfer queue is empty then all your transfers were successful because successful transferred items are automatically removed.

chriseevants: double click the item/file that is stuck in the transfer queue. A log window opens which displays the errors.

kal: No all transfers go through the transfer queue. If the transfer queue is empty then all your transfers were successful because successful transferred items are automatically removed.
Maybe I just don't get the transfer queue. Why can't I just drag and drop and be done with it like it used to work? Is there a way to make the transfer queue start automatically?

By default the transfer queue is started automatically. You only have to start the transfer queue once - if it is not already started.

Please consider an option to turn off the transfer queue. Why cant there just be a "send now" button? I don't wait 10 minutes to wait to transfer a 41kb file.

Please consider an option to turn off the transfer queue. Why cant there just be a "send now" button? I don't wait 10 minutes to wait to transfer a 41kb file.
Okay, I think I found the problem. I never have the Transfer Queue window open. When I opened the status window I could see several previous transfers. Not sure why they were still sitting in there. But after clearing them out, the file transferred with no problems.