Adding folders to 'Permanent" Transfer Queue

Hi:
I am using Home sftp 3.01023.4;
I must be having a major mental block. I had to clean install new operating system hosting
my ftpserver. The smartftp local client had settings and a queue that I wished to use with
the new remote ftp host. I had a set of about 14 folders in the PERMANENT transfer queue
that did'nt resume on their own. I could easily manually drag&drop and get them started again in the TEMPORARY transfer queue. I guess I forgot how to get the folders to stay
in the permanent queue. Unchecking the automatically-removed-finished-items in settings is
does not leave me with the result I want. It leaves my folder in perm queue but also branches down with all the individual files in that folder. Also what is that icon in
the far left that has Zzz... cloud? That icon is missing for the item I added that shows all the detail files.

Please install the latest version:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

Then go to the properties dialog of the transfer queue item. Go to the advanced page and enable the [x] pause item after it has been processed option.

Please install the latest version:
https://www.smartftp.com/download

Then go to the properties dialog of the transfer queue item. Go to the advanced page and enable the [x] pause item after it has been processed option.

I updated to ver 4 as you said and as I drag them to remote they do indeed descend into the "permanent" transfer queue,
but can I do away with all the *detail* individual file names and status'es short of enabling "remove-finished*?
At least until it actually finishes transferring them. I'd really rather be looking at a queue of folders
when its stopped or finished.
Regards
Joe

Hello ..

This is not possible. You have two choices:
1. Transfer queue items are automatically removed after the have been processed (default and the recommended setting)
2. Transfer queue items stay in the transfer queue until you manually execute the "remove finished items" command. (Not recommended but can configured this way)

There is nothing in between. Sorry.

Regards,
Mat