Retrieve Favorite

Dear Support,

My windows has crashed and I have forced to reinstall windows and every softwares including SmartFTP. I have backuped some original folders before reinstall (i.e. windows, program files, document and setting). I would like to ask, based on my backup, can I get back my original smartftp favorite? I have saved some FTP site information (i.e. hostname, username, password) in the original install, now I am not able to retrieve them create a lot of trouble. Please help and tell me what can I do.

You can find the favorites in the %AppData%\SmartFTP Client\Favorites folder. %AppData% resolves to C:\Document and Settings\<user>\Application Data on Windows XP and to C:\Users\<user>\AppData on Vista.

Regards,
Mat

You can find the favorites in the %AppData%\SmartFTP Client\Favorites folder. %AppData% resolves to C:\Document and Settings\<user>\Application Data on Windows XP and to C:\Users\<user>\AppData on Vista.

Regards,
Mat

Under AppData, there are 4 folders: "Local", "LocalLow", "Roaming", "Temp". However I can't locate the "SmartFTP Client" folder.

Even I have installed a new OS and new smartFTP client, the mentioned folder neither can find in the current c:\ nor backup.

I have also searched the sub-folders of the 4 folders, however "SmartFTP Client" still can't be found.

Please explain where else should i locate the favorite. Registry?

Under AppData, there are 4 folders: "Local", "LocalLow", "Roaming", "Temp". However I can't locate the "SmartFTP Client" folder.

Even I have installed a new OS and new smartFTP client, the mentioned folder neither can find in the current c:\ nor backup.

I have also searched the sub-folders of the 4 folders, however "SmartFTP Client" still can't be found.

Please explain where else should i locate the favorite. Registry?

Oh, overlook....

I found it in the following path:
AppData\Roaming\SmartFTP\Client 2.0

Thanks!