Transfer question

I have an odd issue that I have been trying to work around. I have an IP Camera running linux that generates an image every 15 min in a directory. Each time the image is generated it has a unique (timestamp) filename. I need to move this file from the camera to my computer every 15 mins. The filename on the computer must always be the same common name.

So i setup a scheduled transfer and an auto-rename for the directory. I need to move (not copy) these files so the camera doesn't fill up. The problem is this. If I set the directory as the element to move it then removes the directory and files on the server - not what I want - I need to remove only the files, not the directory. But since the file name changes every time I can't seem to setup the object to move as "directory/*.*" which is what I really need here. So can anyone think of a way to schedule a move of "*.*" files from remote to local. Moving the directory itself would work fine if I could simply stop it from remove the directory itself. I tried include/exclude filters to see if I get only the files to move during a folder move - no avail. Any ideas or work arounds would be greatly appreciated.

Hello ..

There is an option called [ ] Do not delete folder in the transfer queue item properties advanced dialog. When you enable it the source folder is not deleted.

Regards,
Mat

Hello ..

There is an option called [ ] Do not delete folder in the transfer queue item properties advanced dialog. When you enable it the source folder is not deleted.

Regards,
Mat

Awesome thanks! I have looked at every option 100 times and still am learning things I missed. I love smartFTP! Almost more of a horizontal type of app than a traditional vertical app that it would first appear to be.

Michael