Arrange uploads in particular order

We are going to upload a series of pdf-documents to a document database. Along with those PDF-files, we transfer a txt file containing all the keywords and filenames of those documents. The document database will look for this txt file and once it sees one, it will start to import the documents mentioned in that file.

It is very important that all the PDF-files have been fully uploaded before the triggering txt-file is uploaded. Else the import will fail.
How do I do that with SmartFTP?

I've tried to use the priority setting under the Favorite setting, but it does not seem to have any effect. I've set "Use Favorite's Settings" and tried:
WildChar *.pdf as priority 1 and WildChar *.txt as 2. Still, SmartFTP uloads the files in the same order as they appere in the "Select files and folders" window.
I have also tried using RegEx with .*\.txt$ and .*\.pdf$ ( similar to your example on the RegEx guide ), but still SmartFTP ignore the priority setting.

Is there any way I can make SmartFTP sort and upload the files according the way I want?

- Øystein

If you upload a folder with the files then the files are sorted. But not if you manually add the files in the Upload dialog.

Regards,
Mat

If you upload a folder with the files then the files are sorted. But not if you manually add the files in the Upload dialog.

Regards,
Mat

Its better, but still not exactly what I wanted.
Because now all my files are in a subfolder on the server ..

Is there any way to create some kind of script to control the uploads? Like a list of filenames that SmartFTP can load/import and then execute?