Problems with Uploading using Smart FTP 3.0

I have Smart FTP. I have a consistent Internet Service that has 12 MB download and 1 MB upload. I have tested that dozens of times. I have tested it with router and without direct line to the PC. I have contacted McAfee and verified all services are off. I downloaded FileZilla and I get upload speeds of 112.0 KBps to 151.0Kbps. The problem is in all tests and trials I got a mere 1.08 Kbps making everything I try to upload a day long event.

Can anyone tell me what is going on here. I have consulted LinkSys, My Internet provider swears that the service from the outside box at my office to their door is 12 MB download and 1 MB upload and the consistent speed test verifies that. (try "speedtest.btes.tv" a great test tool) The product McAfee Total Protection Advanced for Small Business is disabled. I just bought this SmartFTP 3.0 after buysing 2.5 last year and frankly this tool is underperforming to say the least. I mostly download databases but lately I have been uploading databases that are cleansed from corruption. This problem is killing my business. Any thoughts? Please help.

Please go to the menu: Tools->Settings. Then go to the Queue dialog. Set the KBps/Worker value to 0 which means no speed limit.

Regards,
Mat

Please go to the menu: Tools->Settings. Then go to the Queue dialog. Set the KBps/Worker value to 0 which means no speed limit.

Regards,
Mat

Thank you Matt. that did get me back up to 118.0kbps but since I do have the 1 mb upload capacity is there anything else I could investigate that might be limiting me. I Use Vista, Win2003SBS, and XPpro Sp3 all machines are getting the same performance now. Any thoughts on what could be causing this.?
Thanks again

118Kilobyte/s is approximately 1megabit/s.

Regards,
Mat

You have exactly the max upload speed of your connection:
Upload Speed: 951 kbps (118.9 KB/sec transfer rate)

1 byte = 8 bit